goneMOAB is the premier Nissan offroad and outdoor experience event. goneMOAB takes place every year in Moab, UT and this will be our 13th year!!!! goneMOAB was started in 2002 as a way for Nissan truck and SUV owners to experience some of the best 4wheeling in the world. In addition to great trail rides you will have the opportunity to experience everything that the amazing Red Rock area of Moab has to offer.
WHEN: May 18-23, 2014
WHERE: Moab, Utah
All Nissan trucks and SUV‚ are welcome to the event. While certain trail rides carry a minimum equipment requirement, there is something for everyone. There is a minimal charge for the event, but attendees are responsible for all of their travel, food, lodging etc.
What IS included in your goneMOAB registration?
- Organized Trail Rides – Accommodating All skill levels Adventurous to Extreme (Please note that Adventurous runs are more than dirt roads.)
- 1 Event T-Shirt per Ticket
- 2 Event Stickers per Ticket
- Sand Flats area Access to run goneMOAB Trails
- Meet and Greet
- Sponsor Show N Shine and Raffle Night
- Full Color goneMOAB Event Guide w/Trail info, Maps, & Activities
- Sponsor Swag Bag full of Goodies
What’s NOT included in your registration?
- Canyonlands National Park Access (applies to Elephant Hill and Shaffer Trail)
- Extra Stickers & T-Shirts
goneMOAB General Requirements:
- 4 Wheel Drive (Sorry, even green trails are more than dirt roads!)
- CB Radio, In Dash or Handheld CB Radio will do
- Vehicle in Good Working Condition
- Copy of Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Copy of Current and Valid Vehicle Insurance (No Exceptions)
- All Drivers must be 18 at the time of goneMOAB to attend.
- Each trail has its own requirements be sure to read up what you sign up for
- Adherence to goneMOAB event rules including Tread Lightly! Principles